Personal note about moving out


My preference would be to continue living with Rajiv and Lee, if only we could have a peaceful existence together. Since that is not possible, I am committed to moving out and I will be moving out tomorrow. I really don't want to hear people's doubts about that, since I am fully committed and I don't need any doubts to be inserted into my mind.

 I believe that I will be able to think better whenever I remove myself from all the stress. the only way we can have a prosperous future in my mind, would be if I am able to monetize some of my inventions. that will be my top priority other than my son Rajiv. 

Comments

  1. That commentary is really raw. I thought about taking it down but I decided to leave it up. I have been through a wrenching separation. It has gotten a little better lately and I am now figuring out whether I must go back to court to see more of my son.

    MY goal right now is to devote most of my mental energy to my ideas and the development of the really important ones.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rethinking Tomorrow Vision Statement for the Blog

Arctic Ocean flushing and its climate implications