Rethinking Tomorrow Vision Statement for the Blog


Rethinking tomorrow... www.rethinking–tomorrow.com


This website is all about new ideas and ideas that are not really in circulation that aren't new about important technologies and alternative futures, focused on technological visions rather than social visions. I am the founder, Roger Faulkner, and I am a scientist and inventor. I do not mean for this website to only post my inventions, but as a first step I am posting ideas that I have, including patentable inventions. Many of these inventions were patent pending in the past, but I did not have the money to pursue patents after the provisionals ran out.


I have ALS, and that motivates me to get these ideas out there into the world. I am no fool about the possibility that some of my ideas might be very valuable, so in some cases, I file a US provisional patent before posting to this website. In those instances, it's not that I am placing High Hopes on getting rich, but rather avoiding the possibility that someone makes a ton of money on one of my ideas and my family gets nothing at all.


My most important invention so far is the elpipe, which is a power line with conductors the size of pipelines, which are capable of creating an electrical grid for sharing electrical power over an entire continent.  I continue to maintain a separate website devoted to that invention:


https://elpipes.blogspot.com/


And also to a related invention that has to do with high-power high-voltage DC circuit breakers:


https://ballisticbreaker.blogspot.com/

My other blog sites are essentially stagnant right now.




Comments

  1. Hi Roger,

    Fantastic idea about posting your many ideas for others to discover.
    Any thoughts on how to measure the electrical field surrounding the human body and how this energy is connected to all that surrounds us, in the present, past and future, since they all happen simultaneously. I'm thinking a very low frequency.

    Jim Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder whether this kind of feel is actually electromagnetic or not.There's so muchElectrical activity in the neural systemThat I think it would interfere with each other.I do think there are such things as psychic communications,But if so I imagine it occurs to another domain somehow quantum mechanical probability field.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Personal note about moving out

Arctic Ocean flushing and its climate implications